The Los Cabos Hotel Association
Our relationship with the Los Cabos Hotel Association not only proved to be fertile ground for creating unique products, but it also opened doors to developing a partnership with FITURCA (Fideicomiso de Turismo de Los Cabos), the official tourism bureau of Los Cabos. As a result, we crafted a wide range of products and provided varied services, including:
- Produced annual hotel publications with English and Spanish translations
- Oversaw distribution to 88 properties in Los Cabos through our Operations team
- Conducted a Sweepstakes online giving away a free hotel stay in the destination in order to grow the Hotel Association’s contact database. Included extensive social media promotion.
- Held a Cover Contest inviting photographers and visitors to submit their images for consideration in order to promote the brand and the book. Included extensive social media promotion.
- Hosted several in-market events, including advertiser launch celebrations and presentations to the board
- Oversaw all in-market advertising sales
- Developed Geotargeting digital campaign to expand reach of the Digital edition
- Expanded advertising sales to digital offerings
Once we made the connection with FITURCA, the organization contracted us to create these fee-based products and services:
- Multi-language guides in Spanish, Portuguese, German and Korean, which were mailed to those requesting more information and distributed at industry conferences
- Composed extensive content for visitloscabos.travel, the bureau’s own website, working in conjunction with their California-based PR firm