The Miami Super Bowl Host Committee
The Miami Super Bowl Host Committee has partnered with us several times. In the past, their media program centered on one publication, but for Super Bowl LIV, our team expanded the relationship to develop a robust marketing campaign.
Elements of the Super Bowl campaign included:
- Official Super Bowl Guide, which was distributed to fans attending NFL Experience events the week preceding the big game
- Coordinated distribution of 275,000 copies throughout Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach counties
- Produced a digital edition of the Guide which was featured on the Committee’s website. Committee also embedded a video into the digital edition.
- Special Commemorative Book featured 16-page insert and custom cover edition of annual GMCVB in-room guide
- Distributed 2,500 copies of the Commemorative Book to game attendees in Hard Rock Stadium’s VIP Suites, key stakeholders and sold for retail
- Created editorial for both pieces, pitching topics and coordinating with writers and photographers
- Commissioned local artist @illsurge to paint original art for cover, which generated social media buzz, and coordinated photo shoot
- Promoted partnership, key meetings and sales opportunities through social media
- Hosted Special Launch Party together with GMCVB and the Committee to unveil the publications